Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A huge thank you all, and a word about Haunted Times magazine

Thank you to everyone who tuned into the radio show with us last night.
I had so much fun on my first ever adventure as being a radio co-host.
Dave-O and our guests made the experience both fun and relaxed for me.

Thank you guys! Its so much appreciated.


I also want to thank all of you who have been sending such nice comments and messages. It really touches my heart.
You guys are the greatest!

A special thanks goes out to JC Johnson,who allowed me the honor of filling in for him. It was a great experience for me,and I feel very blessed.

In case you didnt get to listen last night,here is the call in playback number :
(712)432-1085

At the end of the show last night I mentioned Haunted Times Magazine,which I now work on staff for.
Click here --->HAUNTED TIMES
Please be sure to get over there and have a look at what we have to offer in the way of events,information,and advertising.
We are the premier paranormal magazine!
If you are looking to advertise,Haunted Times is definitely the magazine to be with. Reasonable rates,friendly service,and a KICKASS magazine to advertise from! What more can you ask for?
Pick up a copy today. We are in every major bookstore in the United States and we're distributed internationally as well.
Our current issue has an interview with Brian Harnois you dont want to miss!

Be sure to check out the events coming up as well.
On April 24-25, Haunted Times will be at Illinois Asylum for the Criminally Insane,doing a weekend paranormal retreat and Ghost hunting class. The deadline for sign-up on that one is tomorrow,so be sure to give them a call TODAY if you want to participate!

Some of the other places Christopher Moon and his staff will be visiting this year are The Lizzie Borden House,The Mason House Inn,and Belcourt Castle!
What a line up!
Make sure you get your registration in! When the slots are filled,theyre filled!


Again,my heartfelt thanks to all who listened to the show last night,and to those of you who sent such lovely comments and messages last night and today. It's so appreciated,and I havent stopped smiling at all!


I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Have a howling good one,friends!

Your Mistress of the Mysterious,
Raven Moonshadow

3 comments:

  1. Oooo..you so rocked, you soooo rocked girlfriend! Woo!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Esther!
    I appreciate you listening and leaving comments,girl!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What broadcast is this? I wouldn't mind tuning in.

    ReplyDelete

REPORT AN ENCOUNTER / SIGHTING

Today's date
Name
Contact information
Email Address
Date of sighting / encounter
Where did this happen?
What time of day did this occur?
What were the weather conditions like?
Were there any other witnesses? If so, how many?
Please explain your encounter/sighting with as much detail as you can remember. Try to recall sounds, sights,what you felt, what others felt, the entire duration of the event, etc.
Would you like me to conduct an investigation?
Do I have your permission to keep your experience on file for future reference and possible publication?
If you answered yes to the previous question, would you like me to keep your name and contact information confidential/anonymous?

Get your own free form like this one.

Super Croc!

Search This Blog