Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Listen in to SEPIA and Para-x radio for Ken Gerhard and I

August 2nd at 10 pm EST, Ken Gerhard and I will be on their show. You can click the banner below for more details. I am both very excited and very honored to have been asked to be on the show.
I am really looking forward to it.
And speaking of Ken Gerhard, he is going to be our guest on Exploring All Realms this week, so be sure to tune in! Should be a fantastic show.
And next week he'll be joining me on the air as guest host to fill in for Nick while Nick is away doing a lecture. I am going to keep the guest for that show a secret for now, but believe me, you'll want to tune in! Having both Ken and this guest on the show at the same time is going to make for an amazing discussion and we'll have a hard time keeping it to an hour!

Stay tuned Haven fans!
And have a howling good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REPORT AN ENCOUNTER / SIGHTING

Today's date
Name
Contact information
Email Address
Date of sighting / encounter
Where did this happen?
What time of day did this occur?
What were the weather conditions like?
Were there any other witnesses? If so, how many?
Please explain your encounter/sighting with as much detail as you can remember. Try to recall sounds, sights,what you felt, what others felt, the entire duration of the event, etc.
Would you like me to conduct an investigation?
Do I have your permission to keep your experience on file for future reference and possible publication?
If you answered yes to the previous question, would you like me to keep your name and contact information confidential/anonymous?

Get your own free form like this one.

Super Croc!

Search This Blog