Thursday, April 8, 2010

A new page and new adventures.

I find myself yearning for the 70 degree temperatures we had just days ago as I sit here at my computer writing this blog and contemplating the adventures in store for me this summer. I am busy making some new equipment purchases, wrapping up details for Nick Redfern and I's radio show "Exploring All Realms" and I have even started a new website that is far more user friendly than my old site : CRYPTORAVEN
My old teammates from Moonshadow Investigations have their new team up and running ,so please be sure to check them out at

www.twilightparanormalsociety.weebly.com

I will remain a consultant for them on some investigations regarding creature sightings, but the time was right for me to move on, take some of the irons out of the fire, and pass the torch on to Jimmy Trick, my dear friend, a great team leader, and one hell of an investigator. I know they are going great places and I am happy that I am here to witness their beginning.

As far as crypto news, I am working on two signficant interviews that you will not want to miss, so be sure to stay tuned for more!

Have a howling good day, Haven fans!

Your Mistress of the Mysterious,
Raven M.














No comments:

Post a Comment

REPORT AN ENCOUNTER / SIGHTING

Today's date
Name
Contact information
Email Address
Date of sighting / encounter
Where did this happen?
What time of day did this occur?
What were the weather conditions like?
Were there any other witnesses? If so, how many?
Please explain your encounter/sighting with as much detail as you can remember. Try to recall sounds, sights,what you felt, what others felt, the entire duration of the event, etc.
Would you like me to conduct an investigation?
Do I have your permission to keep your experience on file for future reference and possible publication?
If you answered yes to the previous question, would you like me to keep your name and contact information confidential/anonymous?

Get your own free form like this one.

Super Croc!

Search This Blog