Monday, April 5, 2010

So long Moonshadow Investigations. I'll miss you.

It comes with great sadness that I tell youof my decision to move on from and close down
Moonshadow Investigations, the paranormal investigations organization that I founded and co-managed with my dear friend Jimmy Trick.
Jimmy is a great team leader and a very knowledgeable investigator as well as tech manager.
He will be moving on to form his own team that will hopefully include some of the members from M.I.
I have made this decision because I currently have too many irons in the fire and I need to simplify things, slow down a bit, and concentrate my focus strictly on my cryptozoological studies and investigations and continue on with my writing for the CFZ and doing work as an Intuitive advisor/ dream analyst.
As some of you know already, Nick Redfern and I will be starting a radio show very soon entitled "Exploring All Realms", and my time needs to be devoted to that as well.
Nick and I have some cool adventures planned, so please stay tuned to see what we'll be up to next ; )

I hope everyone is out enjoying the weather and exploring the forest!
Blessings to all on this beautiful day.
Your Mistress of the mysterious,
Raven Moonshadow Meindel

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to this radio show of yours, kiddo. Do keep us posted on the details!

    ReplyDelete

REPORT AN ENCOUNTER / SIGHTING

Today's date
Name
Contact information
Email Address
Date of sighting / encounter
Where did this happen?
What time of day did this occur?
What were the weather conditions like?
Were there any other witnesses? If so, how many?
Please explain your encounter/sighting with as much detail as you can remember. Try to recall sounds, sights,what you felt, what others felt, the entire duration of the event, etc.
Would you like me to conduct an investigation?
Do I have your permission to keep your experience on file for future reference and possible publication?
If you answered yes to the previous question, would you like me to keep your name and contact information confidential/anonymous?

Get your own free form like this one.

Super Croc!

Search This Blog